Valve has released the latest TF2 update with of around 260MBs delivering “Crit-a-Cola”, New Map, Balance Tweaks and some other bug fixes. Some of the most interesting are the following:
- Added new community map cp_freight (Already known by the competitive community though this one is a new version with some changes)
- Added Crit-a-Cola (the new fan-made item)
Have a look at the new cp_freight and how Crit-a-Cola works on the following link: Update Video & Screenshots
- Flamethrower direct damage reduced 20%.
- Burn duration reduced (10 -> 6 seconds).
- Airblast re-fire delay reduced by 25%.
- Airblast ammo usage reduced by 20%.
- All reflected rockets/grenades/arrows now mini-crit.
- Airblasting enemies into environmental deaths now awards the death credit to the Pyro.
Well it seems like that the Pyro power has been nerfed but (All reflected rockets/grenades/arrows now mini-crit) is really gonna bring some new tactics for the Proro’s!
Check the full list of the TF2 update on the following link: TF2 Update