The ranking system has been created to award those teams that take part on the TF2CSA competitions and be able to accumulate points in the long term. For now the top 4 teams will be rewarded with the most points as we do not have many active teams yet. Also with the idea that these rankings might help to keep teams together or try to get a more responsible behaviour from the teams and their captains to commit and play competitively.
[table “29” not found /]
Rankings Point System
TF2CSA 6v6 Series
TF2CSA Cup Series
NB: In the case of another type of TF2 competitions like an IS or DoGaming League the 6v6 series point system will be used for the ranking.
Rankings Information and Rules
- The rankings will be updated after each competition.
- These ranking are ongoing for the long term and we will not reset it.
- These rankings might be modified if there is competitions with more than 1 division of teams.
- Teams dropping during a competition will not receive participation points.
- Teams can be renamed as long as 3 or more players (including captain) are still in the team or if the captain is leaving he/she must agree that the team will be renamed and as long as 3 or more players remain on that team.
- If a team disbands it will be deleted from the rankings unless the captain of the team states that they are just going to be inactive for a while. (we will confirm with the captain of a team before deleting a team from the rankings)
If there are any doubts or you need more information about these rankings please contact Razerfox or Xt3rminator. Any other suggestions are welcome as well.
You can find these Rankings on the following page: tf2.co.za/rankings